My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://sewforthandsewon.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Sew Forth and Sew On: Alec & Zagit

Monday, February 25, 2008

Alec & Zagit

Alec lives next door. He is in high school and is currently learning to sew in home ec. Alec was over last Saturday talking computers with my husband when he saw the sock monsters, and asked if he could make one. I was surprised that Alec really wanted to spend his Saturday sewing and even more surprised at how much Alec knew about sewing and how much he seemed to be enjoying what he was doing.

Alec picked out the pattern and socks he wanted. He did all the machine sewing and hand sewing. He also picked out the eyes and the name. He even stuffed the monster himself, which is the part I like least. So, say hello to Zagit. I think he turned out great and that Alec did a super job sewing Zagit together. Good job Alec.

No comments: