My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://sewforthandsewon.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Sew Forth and Sew On: Sew News

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sew News

I enjoy reading this magazine. I have subscribed to it for several years now. It is full of tips and ideas. This last issue showed up just in time to answer some sewing questions, how to determine the right side of a piece of interlock knit, (stretch the fabric and it will roll to the right side), and a great tip on gathering (zig zag 1/8 inch ribbons to your piece and use the ribbon to gather instead of a thread). The section on the basics is always informative, and even the advertisement are fun, a way to keep up with the latest and greatest. When I first subscribed to Sew News, I did not keep the magazine after I read it. I know now that that was a mistake. Now I post-it mark the pages that I think I will need to refer back to at a later date for help or an idea.

No comments: