My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://sewforthandsewon.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Sew Forth and Sew On: Success at Last

Friday, August 17, 2007

Success at Last


I finally did it. I made this shirt without any major hang ups. It is good fabric. It cut out well. The fusible interfacing went on without a hassle. It sewed up nicely. I did not have to argue with the buttonholes much, and best of all, it does not require much ironing after washing. Admittedly, I do miss not learning something from this project, but sometimes it is nice to just have everything fall into place. There will be plenty of learning opportunities in the future. (Just a side note, I really like this fabric. I bought 10 yards of it at Wal-mart for $2.00/yd.)

No comments: