My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://sewforthandsewon.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Sew Forth and Sew On: The Shirt on the Irregular Rack

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Shirt on the Irregular Rack


Take a look at this shirt. Can you see the problem? I made this shirt for me. I had put several hours into its construction, only to find my cutting error as I started to sew it together. Boy, do I feel stupid. I thought about not finishing the shirt, salvaging the fabric for another project, but could not come up with another project for the fabric. I finally decided to just finish the shirt for me and hope that the fatal flaw would not be too noticeable. So, I am asking you, "Why would this shirt be on the irregular rack?" Each time I sew a project, I learn or relearn something, which make even the problems worthwhile.

No comments: