My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://sewforthandsewon.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Sew Forth and Sew On: Internet Fabric

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Internet Fabric


The first picture is of a piece of fabric that is my first purchase of fabric via the internet. I purchased it from Hancock Fabrics. I am not sure I would have bought this fabric if I had seen it in the store. I will, of course, still make something from it. I would have like to have felt the fabric before I purchased it.

The second picture is my second try at purchasing fabric from an internet source, e-bay this time. All I will say is fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... Although I love the Snoopy fabric, it was not what I was excepting. It is very thin, and I am afraid to wash it. It will not work for what I wanted to make with it, unless I get really creative. So, I guess that ends my career of purchasing fabric from an internet source. This makes my husband quite happy. Wal-mart is my only source of fabric for 100 miles, so it limits my ability to increase my stash.

No comments: