My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://sewforthandsewon.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Sew Forth and Sew On: The Vacation Shirt

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Vacation Shirt

While staring in my closet, deciding what to pack for vacation, I decided that I wanted a new shirt. After finishing the shirt, I could not decided what to embroidery on the front. I debated about not putting anything on it, but since we were on our way to Florida, I decided to adorn the shirt with a manatee. The shirt turned out pretty good, except I had a fight with the interfacing again. I think I will throw away the remainder of that piece of interfacing and buy new. Of course, something had to give me grief because I was hurrying to complete the shirt before we left. The vacation was a blast, and the new shirt was fun to wear.

No comments: