My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://sewforthandsewon.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Sew Forth and Sew On: Merry Christmas Sewing

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas Sewing

This year I did not do the usually Christmas sewing. It has been a very bittersweet experience. I certainly have not missed the anxiety over getting Christmas projects done, or the frustration when an idea or design does not work out as well as I had hoped. But, I am missing the joy of a completed project, and the excitement of giving a self made gift, a gift made just for that particular person, which really does make giving better than receiving. Yes, I know the answer to this, start Christmas sewing earlier. Christmas in July is not just an advertising gimick. Maybe with the lack of Christmas sewing this year, I will start sewing for Christmas 2008 earlier. Sounds like a great new year resolution to me.

No comments: