My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://sewforthandsewon.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

Sew Forth and Sew On: Dad's Doings

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dad's Doings



As I have mentioned before, my mom is an excellent seamstress, but the talent in the family does not stop with her. Beside his wood work, Dad is pretty creative with a latch hook. When my parents were here, I showed them the bathroom that I am decorating in Snoopy's. So, Dad made me this toilet seat cover to help me decorate. It is so cool. I would have him make rugs to match, but he has made me rugs before and I hate to put them to the floor. I don't want them stepped on. But, we have already talked about different Snoopy patterns and different Peanut characters he can put on more toilet seat covers.

No comments: